Mega Projects Of Turkey, Vision to 2023
In recent years Turkey speed up the projects in fields like transportation, infrastructure, energy and defence. These big scale projects left behind 130 country’s GDP with their financial capacity. Let’s have a look to some mega projects of Turkey which are under their 2023 Vision.
Purpose of these Mega Projects:
- To make easier to human life
- To create permanent marks in the world
- To connect trade, tourism and industry to the world
Mega Projects of Turkey:
The cost of these mega projects are over 138 billion dollars. Turkey’s vision to 2023 comprises the following projects
- Southeast Anatolia Projects (GAP): 28 billion dollars.
- Istanbul 3rd Airport: 22 billion euros. The total cost of the airport is 25,6 billion euros. Yearly passenger capacity is 150 million. With the biggest tender in Turkey’s history, they aim it to be the most important hub in the World.
- Sinop Nuclear Plant: 22 billion dollars. Installed Capacity: 4.800 MW. Reactor Type: VVER-1200 (AES-2006). Unit Amount: 4 (1200 MW*4). In this kind of big nuclear plant, 500.000 type machine-equipment-tools are used. And it is also aimed to use local products.
- Osmangazi Bosphorus Bridge: The pass from İzmir gulf reduces to 6 minutes from 1 hour. The total length of the bridge is 2.682 m and with a center span of 1.550 m. The bridge has world’s biggest 4 central span.
- Marmaray: 5 billion dollars. Marmaray is a reformation Project of 76 km railway between Gebze- Halkalı. When the Project is completed it will consist of two suburgatory lines and one intercity line.
- Kınalı-Tekirdağ-Çanakkale-Savaştepe HighWay: 8 billion dollars. 18 Mart 2017 (expected groundbreaking), 2023 (expected opening). That will connect Istanbul to the west side of Central Anatolia and North Aegean. It will be an alternative to Bosphorus Way.
- When the Project is completed, Balıkesir will be connected to Istanbul over Çanakkale also with the 1915 Çanakkale Bridge. Çanakkale will get closer to Istanbul. Also this highway merge with Istanbul- İzmir HighWay and İzmir will be connected to Istanbul.
- 1915 Çanakkale Bridge: 5 billion dollars. The most important part of these mega projects is 5 billion cost 1915 Çanakkale Bridge.
- Haydarpaşa Port Project: 5 billion dollars
- High Speed Railway Line Project (Ankara-İstanbul): 5 billion dollars. Travel time 1,5 hours Ankara-İstanbul. Maximum speed: 350 km/h. The line will start from Ankara and reach to Halkalı over the 3rd bridge.
- Ankara-İzmir High Speed Train: 4,2 billion dollars
- Ankara-İstanbul High Speed Train: 4 billion dollars
- Eurasia Tunnel: 1,3 billion dollars
- Eurasia Tunnel Project (Istanbul Bosphorus Highway Tube Tunnel Project) is connecting two continents not only with the bridges but with the tunnel highway under the sea.
Conexio Consulting will help you with the investment opportunities and market research about these projects. These projects include international companies’ collaboration and different high skilled professionals will be needed, especially from Europe. Conexio is a very experienced consulting firm in Turkey based in Istanbul, that will help you to develop your projects in Turkey.
We appreciate your time for reading this post and you can alos read more about the Famous cities of Turkey. Don’t forget to follow our social media to get latest updates about Turkish Real Estate Market.
If there is anything, Inhouse Global can do to make your experience for
Buying Real Estate in Turkey more awesome
Let us know!
We love hearing from you.