Time for Turkish Citizenship!
In 2018, with the amendment to the law, the requirement for the Turkish citizenship to be a residence holder for 1 million dollars, 250 thousand dollars has been lowered! In 2017, 22 thousand houses were sold to foreigners in Turkey for 4.6 billion dollars.
Turkish citizenship advantageous.
Turkish citizenship is very attractive if countries are examined for housing-oriented citizenship conditions. The citizenship requirements of some countries are as follows:
The house price in Spain is 500 thousand euros and the waiting period is five years.
The price of home in Portugal is 500 thousand euros and the waiting period is six years.
In Switzerland, the home cost is $1 million and the waiting time is the longest country in twelve years.
The price of the house in Monaco is 500 thousand euros and the waiting period is ten years.
The home cost in Hungary is 200 thousand euros and the waiting period is eight years.
The cost of home in Greece is 250 thousand euros and the waiting period is five years.
There is no home cost of 250 thousand euros and no waiting period in Malta. You can have citizenship immediately
What are the benefits of obtaining Turkish citizenship?
- Turkey, which witnessed an unprecedented growth in infrastructure projects, attracting foreign investments, supporting real real estate investments attracting foreign capital, developing industry, commercial and agricultural sector, exports products, regional and international A modern country with a distinguished position in the inter-level.
- Turkey’s future expectations, to encourage technological transformation in various aspects in public and life, to make public and private sector institutions easier service with multiple channels with more open and flexible policies, secure Internet sites and To ensure that every segment of the community with mobile applications is contacted by the easiest way for public and commercial service.
- Many countries are giving visas to Turkish passport holders in easy conditions.
- Negotiations and international agreements between Turkey and the European Union will positively result, and if Turkey joins the European Union as expected, Turkish citizens should be able to join many European countries with a Schengen visa in the future. will have the right to go without a visa.
- Istanbul’s 3rd. Major projects such as the airport, Istanbul Canal and new metro lines are underway.
There are countries where you can go visa-free with T.C. passport when you receive Turkish citizenship.
The 77 country’s list includes countries such as Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia, Serbia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Japan, Qatar, Maldives, Sri Lanka, Kenya, Argentina, Brazil, Barbados, and Bahmas.
The owners of the passport (Claret Red passport) are exempt from the visa for a period of 90 days.
The owners of the passport (Bordeaux passport) are exempt from the visa for 30 days.
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Bosnia and Herzegovina is one of the countries where the visa-free country is not exceeding 90 days in 180.
Diplomatic, service, green passport (private passport) and public passport (claret Red passport) holders can enter Montenegro without a visa without exceeding 90 day in 180 days.
The Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus is among the countries that are able to travel without visas.
The Turkish nationals who own a passport (Bordeaux passport) are exempt from visas during their stay for a period of 90 days.
The owners of the passport (Claret Red passport) are exempt from the visa for a period of 90 days. In addition, the last agreement signed with Moldova, even if you do not have a passport to this country, you are able to login with your identity.
In Serbia, the total residence time can be reached without a visa, which is valid from the date of the first entry, without exceeding 90 days in 6 months.
Turkish citizens with a passport (Claret Red passport) can travel without a visa for the duration of their residence for up to 60 days.
The public passport holders are exempt from visas during their travels to the aforementioned country, with no more than 90 days in 180.
Turkish citizens predict that they can enter in every six months for a period not exceeding ninety days from the first entry date or without a visa in transit.
Public passport (Bordeaux passport) holders are exempt from a visa for up to 30
Become a citizen owner in Turkey in five steps!
You can open a Turkish bank account by obtaining a tax registration number.
You can explore the house of your dreams and find the house of your dreams.
With trusted real estate consultancy, you can buy your dream home.
Obtaining the Certificate of Conformity and after that application For Turkish Residency
You are now ready to apply for Turkish citizenship!
Statistics for the year 2018:
“The month of August has made a summit in the sale of housing to foreigners. There was an increase of 129.6% compared to the same month last year.”
“3866 units sold to foreigners in the housing. There are two important reasons for this. The biggest factor in currency. For example, if you are getting a 500 thousand dollars in May for a thousand $125, you can buy today 75 thousand dollars.”
“Housing prices will affect supply and balance demands.”
“Countries such as Iraq, Iran, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Russia have received housing from Turkey.”
“In Istanbul, 3. The airport and its surroundings, Beylikdüzü, Başakşehir, together with the budget for almost every region shows demand.”
“It is possible to see foreigners in the Anatolian and European side of Istanbul.”
“The Aegean and Mediterranean, Black Sea and Yalova are attracting attention. “